Thursday, January 10, 2008

Does it look like I give a fuck? 'Cause I don't!

In exactly 26 days on Feb 5th I will be experiencing one of the most liberating days of my adult life, and that will be a result of finally submitting my 2 week notice for resignation. Following my day of liberation, I will endure a slow painful 2 week period in which I will probably have situations where I sit at my desk all day and blog, because I couldn't care less about the mess I leave for these assholes. I already starting packing up my personal belongings in a small envelope box I found in the file room. I haven't mentioned that I will not be coming back after my vacation to Hawaii (that was denied, by the way) but I don't understand how it is not blatantly apparent that I am peacing the fuck out. My desk has been a clusterfuck for 5+ years and last week I finally tore down everything from my walls and desk space, explaining to the nosey ass bitches who inquired about it, that I was simply cleaning for the new year. I can't wait to see the looks on their faces. They are actually going to be surprised that one of their loyal little minion accountants has found a finer path in life than bowing down to their every ridiculous call for a lousy poverty salary. It's going to be glorious.

2 comments:

There is a Girl That Never Goes Out said...

that day is going to be one of the best days ever...i can't wait but that day is on a tuesday so i think you will have to do it on feb 4

There is a Girl That Never Goes Out said...

also the only good thing that has happened today is i have mastered the swooped bangs. they look amazing today. i hope so for tomorrow too.