Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Come Sail Your Ships, Around Me

My first two items up for discussion are as follows:

1. I am in high favor of the Wainwrights having their own reality show. Thoughts of exploitation of their intriguing fabulousness?

2. I have an intense connection with the music and showmanship of Nick Cave, but he appears on the Passion of the Christ soundtrack and is a devout Christian (are c(C)hristians capitalized? because they're important?). Does this mean I believe in G(g)od? Subliminally?

5 comments:

b_as_in_bahb said...

I had to register with this site since I am unable to leave anonymous comments. You should keep posting here since I am looking to be active with some sort of blog and livejournal doesn't cut it for me.

b_as_in_bahb said...

AND I made my own blog. Not sure if I will be posting anything. Who would be checking my blog, right? And where oh where is the top whatever albums of 2007 you were talking about?!

C said...

I don't know how to work this yet, I can't reply to you I have to make a new comment? Anyway, your comments had nothing to do with the discussion of proposed subject matter.

There is a Girl That Never Goes Out said...

1. the wainwrights...i would love to see the tv show. or just a movie. George would think it was awesome. he's laughing already.

2. the nick cave thing. i don't mind that he's a christian but it kinda bothers me about the passion of the christ soundtrack. it puts him in the same hole as scott stapp and mel gibson. his music is amazing.

gino said...

Christians are just people who get tired of Agnosticism. Let him have his rest.